rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

How To KNOW If Someone Is Hacking YOUR Facebook Account!

Labels: , , ,



Today I noticed a status update from one of my Facebook friends mentioning that she was alerted to someone trying to get into her account!

In this video, I show you how to update your account settings so YOU can be notified when someone is trying to get in yours.

And, if you are notified ....
go change YOUR password immediately! You should be changing your password every month or two.

3 comments:
gravatar
Jhon Palmer said...
January 27, 2011 at 3:11 AM  

What a brilliant post. Really everything looks pretty excellent. Thanks :)

gravatar
Rose Anderson said...
February 1, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

Pretty excellent concept here I have found your post. Just keep up the wonderful work. Thanks :)

gravatar
Search Engine Marketing Company said...
February 9, 2011 at 2:38 AM  

Useful and informative article. Can anyone please tell me what is the best Search Marketing SEO Strategy?

Post a Comment