rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

How To Create A Facebook Event + Special Script

Labels:

Do you have a training class or webinar that you would like to invite your Facebook friends too? Julie Salgado shows you how easy it is to create an event on Facebook. And, she shares a special script that makes inviting your friends easier.



And as promised :)

Here is the special script (with instructions) to make inviting your friends easy-peasy.

javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName('li');for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}}


Go to your event/group/page,
click invite people and then paste this script in the URL field of your browser.
Left-click the mouse in the URL field and hit Enter.
Your invitations will not be sent yet, but all your friends will be selected.
Click the “Invite” or “Send” button on the Facebook page to finally send the invites.
It may take a few hours for Facebook to 'invite' all your friends....
depending on how many YOU have.

Have questions?

Feel free to contact me!
sMiles

3 comments:
gravatar
Diane Fisher said...
July 13, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

This is one of the most useful tips I have seen in quite a while!!! I tried it out and it works!!! How cool is it to be able to select all your friends at once!!! Awsome!!! I have one question from a friend of mine though...does it work with firefox? I am using internet explorer and my friend said the code doesnt work for her.

gravatar
Julie Salgado said...
July 13, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Diane...
Firefox does have some issues with the script. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. Your friend can try Google Chrome. I use that browser and the script works like a champ!

gravatar
James Young said...
July 21, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Another fine video, I must say. Julie you are doing one Fantastic Job!! Keep up the GREAT work and I will be looking forward to all of your great tip. James Young

Post a Comment