rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Do You DIP youR Tootsies? + SWIMmimg LESSon = IMMERSION Class

Labels:






Ya, that's me in the picture...

I WAS one of THOSE

I would DIP my tooties just enough...

just enough to feel the water.

to see how warm

(or cold)

it was.

Then I would slowly immerse myself

until FINALLY

the water reached my neck....

and to think....

I TOOK all the swimming classes

WAS asked to join a RACE team

was GOOD.. no I was a GREAT swimmer

all before I was even 7 years old!

BUT

I still had to dip my toe first!

Everyone would say...

'Julie... JUST jump IN!

I would still just dip my toe.....





Sound familiar.

Well,

that's how most approach THEIR business.

They dip their toe...

instead of JUMPING in!

Well, I took my coach's words to heart

and when I started in this industry back

in AUGUST 1999..

I JUMPED in!

that's WHY I was so successful

WHY I buildt a $1M business out the get-go.

I IMMERSED myself!





Now there is an opportunity

to JUMP in your business...

to start 2010 off

To just take the PLUNGE and IMMERSE yourself.

Diane Hochman is having a special call tonite...

at 9:00 pm EST

To talk to folks about HER Home Business Immersion Group.

I'm part of an ELITE group
WHO was part of Diane's FIRST Home Business Immersion class
the last 90 days of 2009.... and now part of the ELITE training team ... sMiles

and I CAN attest to the fact....
that after IMMERSING myself in my business....
it is EXPLODING!





Now, Diane ONLY does this a few times a year and it is the MOST INTENSE
6 weeks that anyone can ever do to get their home business MOVING.

This is like an MLM INFUSION

This is like a direct sales TRANSPLANT

This is like a Home Biz MIND MELT

All rolled into SIX WEEKS where you have no choice but to perform...

No choice but to change..

No choice but to DO...

Cause there is NO HIDING when the group is together EVERY DAY.

This is NOT some deal where you hide out on the wrong side of a webinar getting confused
in your dark spare room.

This is LIVE...REAL and RAW

An opportunity to take the PLUNGE

INSTEAD of just dipping your toe!

So come by at 9 pm est

414-944-0004

PIN # 9774024

or

LISTEN online.....

http://www.AttendThisEvent.com/?eventid=10692327

Check it out...

Even if you don't think...
(there's that TOE dipping again!)





that this is for you...

or you can't afford it...

Cause you just NEVER lknow

what you may learn....

that one GOLD nugget

that will 'DIVE Bomb' your business!

Again

9 pm est

414-944-0004

PIN # 9774024

or

LISTEN online.....

http://www.AttendThisEvent.com/?eventid=10692327

She only has a FEW seats left

and if you DECIDE to take the PLUNGE

Great! I'll see ya IN the classes....

Oh.... and tell Diane

Your a FORMER toe DIPper like Julie! (wink)

See ya there!

Julie
http://www.JulieSalgado.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment