rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

A Champion's Creed



As I was cleaning my office today...

I found a plaque I had bought

when I was in New Orleans several years ago.

This plaque is made from

original 100 - 200 year old slate

that was used for the roofs of

the rebuilt homes from the fires of 1788 & 1792...

Here are the words of wisdom ... sMiles



If you think you are beaten, you are;

If you think you dare not, you don't;

If you'd like to win but think you can't

It's almost a cinch you won't.

For out in the world we find,

Success begins with the fellow's will,

It's all in the state of mind.


If you think your outclassed, you are;

You've got to think to rise.

You've got to be sure of yourself before

You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger or faster man;

But sooner or later the man who wins

Is the one who thinks he can!



Make it a Champion's Day!!

((HUGS))


Julie
262-653-8180

MY Free Tips & Tricks

Want to know EXACTLY what Your prospects really CARE about
(and how to get through to them....)
Watch THIS Video

$1 Seven Day Course That Will Change Your Marketing Career!

2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
January 3, 2011 at 6:08 PM  

I bought the same thing for my dad about 8 years ago. It still hangs on a wall in their house to this day. Every time I visit, I read it over and over again. I have to say it's helped shaped who I am today.

Thanks for sharing this.

gravatar
Unknown said...
February 27, 2013 at 9:16 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment