Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

The Doers Creed Of Influence

Leave Everyone You Meet With Your Imprint and more of themselves. Make Yourself a Seed. Everything Duplicates After it's Own Kind (Gen 1-11)

The Good News Merchants "Creed of Influence!"

I choose to be different because I am an individual. I am proud of that. I am good.

I don't play like others in the "crowd" do. I don't go where the "crowd" goes. I am different. I will be understood by the 2% of America and misunderstood, at times, by the remaining 98%. That's okay because I am part of the fellowship of the 2%.

I have made my decision and I am now dedicated to everyone, not just to my family. I now understand one of Joe's "Mystique" character traits. He speaks INCREASE into other people. I now am starting to see the "hidden order" of HOW certain people are so attractive. They speak heightened self-image into people + increase and forward speak = good news merchant!

I am a Genius. I am a Diamond and I will not ever let up.

I love this because I now "see" that with every step that I take from now on, I will be creating the path for all of those who will follow behind me. I call this servanthood. The core of Networking.

I am done with small thinking, lack of planning and my past lack of discipline. I have been renewed. No more gossiping. No more cheap excuses. No more shame. NO MORE working from home without pay. "You can not save the whales if you can't afford to fish," In other words,

I no longer need validation or applause from anyone because I am self directed and a part of the 2%ers club. The MASTER-MIND think tank @ STAR-LINK ! We swim together and as one. My genius lives through me in my children and friends.

I will no longer seek to be in the popularity pool and I know that my attitude and thoughts are contagious. I am a winner, a visionary and a leader. Only good comes from my lips and my words heal the pain in the hearts of other people. I speak my world into existence and I am a leader. I know this is true.

I am a Genius gathering my own I AM and a proud member of the MASTER-MIND Team at Star-Link. Other alumni will never have a problem recognizing me as one of their own. I wear who I am in what I do and how I treat other people. My world is bountiful. I am a fisher of hearts. I will imprint these ideals into everyone's eyes that connect with mine. ..

God speed


Julie Salgado / Soldier since 2006

Change Your Mind. Change Your Income. Change Your Life. Change The World.

24 Hr. Rec. Message 1-800-772-9781 Ext 40

hugs from the Universe

Share the GIFT.




Julie Salgado


skype: juliesalgado

New PDF at:…09_JAS.pdf

Mobile post sent by juliesalgado using Utterlireply-count Replies.  mp3


Post a Comment