rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Is There A Traffic Jam on YOUR Website????


utterz-image
Are you getting a traffic jam on your website????



There was a time when I wasn't....



I started in this industry 10 years ago .....



But, I used a replicated site......



Bought leads, paid mega $$$ for ads.....



I PROMOTED my company and UPLINE ....



(but not me)



Sound Familar????



I did build a $1.5 Million business



In a short time



(Spent a lot of money and ended up in MEGA debt...



Close to 6-figures!!!!)



And when



the planets aligned just right.....



it was GONE



I had no LIST, I had NO presence on the internet



(I did learn how to promote and market)



I had nothing!



Now.....



Fast-Forward to 2007



I LEARNED how to drive traffic to ME....



my websites, my HUB Pages, my Utterz, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter.....



people follow me EVERY day!



and now I'm building MY list.....



MY internet presence.....



and....



branding ME.



I coach and TEACH classes in MyPrvateClassroom



(I'm a FOUNDING member)



Work alongside my mentor Diane Hochman....



And Now I have a Traffic Jam on MY website!!!





Come Join Us on



Sunday June 29th at 9:00 Eastern



and Learn HOW To Drive Traffic Forever



And Create Your OWN Traffic Jam....



(on YOUR websites!!)



OPEN TO THE PUBLIC



Register at



http://www.WebinarsGoneWild.com/



and hop on 10 minutes early that night-



the lines WILL be jammed :)



Questions?



Call me. 262-510-0086



SPECIAL TO BE ANNOUCED on the webinar!



See ya Sunday!



And.....



Don't forget to HONK at ME! (wink)



Julie Salgado

262.510.0086



For Information On My Trainings, Classes and Webinars...

send an email to: webinars-calls@aweber.com

Mobile post sent by juliesalgado using Utterzreply-count Replies.  mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment