rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Facebook Mistakes Morons Make...


utterz-image
(did you leave your 'X' Factor by the LAKE!)



Are you one of those....



Who are 'looking for like-minded people'....



Or have a ground floor opportunity.....



You can Make $50,000 a month!!!



And all that silly stuff you see here on Facebook?????



(and all over the Internet)????



Ya, I made those mistakes too!



Until....



Until I realized......



It's ABOUT People....



(at least I think I'm a people ;))



And since I am a person....



And You are a person....



We know, or at least I thought, we knew



How to treat people!



It is ALL about building relationships



Getting people to know, like and trust you.....



Remember when you were the prospect????



It's the same.....



Get off the beach....



And get your 'X' factor on!



Learn The Communication Skills



(like I did )



that will take your business over the waves....



and you won't look like a MORON no more!



hosted by me, Julie Salgado and



our teacher/coach .... Diane Hochman



(and a couple cohorts too!)



Register at:



https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/374481056



(we don't want any MORON'S on the call! (wink)





See you Thursday!



Julie Salgado

262.510.0086

julie@juliesalgado.com

Mobile post sent by juliesalgado using Utterzreply-count Replies.  mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment